Hello, lovely scrappers, I hope you are enjoying our Advent Calendar so far.
For my project I used Kaisercraft's Silver Bells collection.
What you will need:
- White 6 in square card blank
- Pink Card
- A piece of acetate
- Foam pads
- Silver Bells - Believe
- Silver Bells - Joy
- Cut out the large square, with 'Merry & Bright' from the Joy paper and carefully cut out the centre circle, also remove the grey circle.
- Cut a circle of acetate, larger than the aperture you have made in the large square.
- Glue the acetate to the large square .
- From the same paper cut out the Santa with his sack.
- Cut a piece of pink card measuring 5 3/4 square and adhere to your card blank.
- Cut a piece of Believe measuring 5 1/4 square and add to the top of the pink card.
- Lay your square, with the circle cut out onto your card. you will now be able to see the best placement for your Merry & Bright circle and your Santa. Glue them in place.
- Add foam pads to the back of your acetate, all the way around the circle, and around the back of the large square.
- Pour a couple of teaspoons of beads onto the centre of your card and adhere the piece of paper with the acetate , making sure that none of the beads can escape.
- Finally, if one of the Manufacturer's strips has appropriate works add to your card