Sunday 18 December 2016

Advent with ATDML - Day 18 with Mel


Hello and welcome to day 18 of Advent with ATDML. Today I am sharing Christmas \ Winter layouts. I started looking back through my layouts for a favourite layout to share but ended up being indecisive and decided to share a festive buffet of layouts! Some are quite recent, some a lot older but all feature Christmas or winter photos!

Websters pages

Simple Stories

October Afternoon and Making Memories (I think!)

Fancy Pants

The layout above was based on a scraplift of a layout by Jennie Leon.I do love this design and revisited it recently when scrapping photos of a trip to Copenhagen!

Basic Grey

Bo Bunny

Making Memories


Join us tomorrow for more advent inspiration!
Don't forget to visit our facebook page ATDML # Create for lots of inspiration, chat and scrapping fun!