Wednesday 21 December 2016

Advent with ATDML - Day 21 - Joy




Hello, Karen here with the last of my Advent posts. I have thoroughly enjoyed the anticipation of waiting for all the little crafting gems to pop up on my Facebook page each day and hope you have too.

Today I have a layout using Simple Stories Classic Christmas range. The photos on this layout epitomise the joy and laughter Gracia brings where ever she goes.  Last Christmas she decided that we needed some Christmas tiaras made from the discarded present bows and so set about making them - even Kiera had one!

I gutted a piece of red cardstock so that I had enough to make my photo mounts and then trimmed a piece of 'Fun and Frosty' paper to give me an eighth of an inch border of red.  I cut the large 'Joy' and the gold 'To All' banner from the 6 x 4 Elements paper.

I used a variety of stickers from the range to embellish my page


Added a gold glitter paste border at the bottom of my page.


I also used glitter paste on some chipboard stars for the two top corners and the middle of my page.


Finished off with some more stickers, a piece of gold doily and a sprinkle of gold enamel dots.The final touch was some Father Christmas washi tape.


I love the classic colour combination of this colour range which goes so well with any Christmas photos.

I wonder what our talented DT will bring for the last few days in the run up to Christmas?