Tuesday 8 July 2014

Going Underground - Cybercrop Sketch Challenge

We thought you might like a little sketch challenge to warm you up for the cybercrop weekend and with the underground theme what would you expect from a sketch other than one based on the famous logo?


If you fancy playing along just grab whatever supplies you have to hand and interpret the sketch however you like. I have shared a layout based on the sketch (using October Afternoon papers) but you could do a card or a minibook cover or even a tweak it for a 4x6 page to include on a project life page.

Here is my illustrated layout based on the sketch featuring my favourite Mr Cardle. I'm a little in love with my Distress Stains right now, maybe almost as much as Mr C. I've used them in ink the edges and make the ink splats on this page.



We have a challenge folder over on our Facebook page if you fancy sharing your challenge with us or leave a comment below with a link to your page. Have fun!