Saturday 19 July 2014

Class 10 JUBILEE LINE - with Denise

It's early evening now and the cybercrop is in full swing.
My second class is visiting not a station but a line this time. The relatively new Jubilee Line which was opened in 1979
Jubilee puts me in mind of celebration and bunting. I vividly remember the Queen's 1977  Jubilee with red white and blue everywhere and flags and bunting bedecking everything in sight.
But I digress ! - Here is my layout.

There's a bit of red white and blue about the layout and a definite celebratory theme and a touch of bunting.

A couple of close ups 
Some fussy cutting

Some Chipboard elements
There is also a little bonus card for you to make from the remaining papers in the kit. 

 


So there's my little Jubilee class - I hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to add your link at the bottom of this post or post to our Facebook group
ATDML#Create
Stay with us for Katherine's class at 6.30 pm at Waterloo.