Sunday 20 July 2014

Class 13 LONDON BRIDGE - with Denise

Happy Sunday morning to you. My last class of the weekend gets me humming 'London Bridge is falling down - falling down la la la '
My project this time is something bright and colourful reflecting the fun and colour of our nursery rhymes...

Tags in a book 
A little book cover secured with some ribbon
Some tags with embellishments one side 
and the option to add photos if you wish on the other sides
A bright colourful themed mini book with an air of fun
and lots of flowers!



a band and tag 

and a pocket or two



So there we have my last class of the weekend. I hope you like it and it would be good 
to see your creations and versions linked at the bottom here or posted to our Facebook group ATDML#Create.
Next visit along the line is Crystal Palace with Jane at 10.30 am.