Sunday 20 July 2014

Class 15 - HIGH BARNET with Karen

I can't believe we have done 14 classes already!  Welcome to my final class of the weekend - High Barnet - my layout is called 'Big Hair' .  As soon as I saw the list of underground stations I knew exactly what photo I would use for this one.

In this class we are layering, layering and layering some more!  I always use lots of foam pads, sometimes doubling and trebling them up when I want lots of lumpyness to my page but this layout will look just as good flat.


 The bonus project is a mini album (simple to make I promise - Tracey D) which uses 6 x 4 journaling cards as the base of the page.



You can upload your projects to our Facebook Cybercrop challenge photo album which can be found here , or post on Twitter tagging @atdml or link your shared image in the comments to this post.

So where to next after you have visited High Barnet - Ann's final class of the weekend and she is taking you to Piccadilly - see you there!