Saturday 19 July 2014

Class 11 - WATERLOO with Katherine Sutton


Hello, I hope you are enjoying the weekend and welcome to Waterloo, and the theme is water so my class is about using watercolours on your page in the form of circles.  I used distress inks for the watercolours, but you can use any water based paint.  Here are some close ups of the double page:



There are templates for the arrows and banners at the end of this post too.  As there were so many beautiful papers in the kit I also made a second page...it is waterless, and there is a little sewing and flower creation too - I used instagram to add the polaroid photo frame to my picture and then got it printed (if you don't fancy that then Crate Paper in their DIY shop range had a nice set of acetate photo overlays that you could use).



I'll be about checking any comments on here and Facebook - do share your creations with us, whether you use the kit of put together your own kit for the class....I hope you enjoy it.