Sunday 20 July 2014

Class 16 - PICCADILLY with Ann

Hello lovely people and welcome to my Sunday afternoon class where I take you to PICCADILLY. I chose Piccadilly as my class as I am reminded of the circular roundabout and the Eros statue when I think of Piccadilly Circus and that suited my circular based layout here.

I created this page originally at the April 2014 retreat and was asked if I could make it in to a class, as several people wished to scraplift it, so here you are!  For those of you who purchased the kit for this class I tried to make it as neutral as possible to fit many themes so I hope you enjoy!




The instructions for all classes will remain on the website so you can come back and download at a later date if you do not have time this weekend or save them to your computer for when you are ready.

As always we would love to see your versions of this class and hope you will take a moment to share them with us. Our Facebook cybercrop classes album can be found HERE where you can add your images, or post on Twitter tagging @atdml or link your shared image in the comments to this posting.

Have a gloriously crafty Sunday afternoon and we are back here at 4pm with your final challenge for the weekend and then at 5pm for the final class of the weekend. See you then x