Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year ATDMLers!

Lovely to welcome you all to another year of inspiration and blog posts from your ATDML team. What crafty goals do you have for the year? Have you started with a clear out of craft items you never use ready to make space for all the new products you will fall in love with? Have you joined any crafty challenges?

As for 2017 and the years before we have a plan to bring you a month at a time of inspiration form the team including a challenge or two, our regular virtual crop days on the 3rd Saturday of each month and sharing pages made by your DT featuring the latest and greatest products on the market.

One of my aims this month is to complete my December Daily journal which I do each year. I used a 6x8 album and a mixture of page protectors, 6x8 pages, envelopes, cards etc and mix them up with photos and journaling. Last night I completed a few more pages but I think the end of Jan to finish is a good aim.




I also want to do a double layout a month (maybe more for key events) to scrap my 2018 highlights making the most of some silhouette files (where I plan to set a little more time aside to master this more!)

What are your plans? What would you like to see from your team? Do let us know and join us on our Facebook page if you haven't already for more sharing. See you soon!