Saturday 20 January 2018

January Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen


Hello Lovlies.  Welcome to the first Virtual Crop class of 2018.  This is a two page class using 5 x 7 in photos - my absolute faviourite size.

The first page features a photo of Gracia and Josh, on one of their frequent holidays abroad, I think this was in Croatia.  I have used the word paper for the title and this page involves a little fussy cutting.


For my second page I have made some little circular embellishments to add to my page and have used one of my favourite photos of Gracia and me.  One I have scrapped many times - do you scrap the same photo more than once!




Ann is up at 12 - I wonder what magic she has worked with her kit.

Wishing you a happy scrappy weekend and please share the pages you make on our Facebook page - you don't have to have purchased the kit to join in and can interpret the class any way you wish with your own supplies.