Wednesday 24 January 2018

Wintry double pages with Simple Stories


After all the snow I had lots of pictures and decided to use Winter Wonderland to make a double page layout.  All my photos are 3 by 4s.  I anchored either side of the layout with 2 long strips, then linked the 2 pages across the middle - I did have to spend a little time working out where the repeat came on the striped paper - bit like wallpapering! Then put my photos across the middle, then just layered up lots of the co-ordinating embellishments that you get with the Simple Stories papers and some of the paper stickers which have lots of useful phrases that you can add to the photos.



I really like the embellishments with this line, the little tickets and cones.


There are also some snowflakes and I love the little snowman!