Friday 19 January 2018

January virtual crop challenge

Welcome to your Friday night January virtual crop challenge ahead of our virtual crop day tomorrow featuring 3 classes for you to download from your design team.

For 2018 virtual crop challenges we are going to use mood boards to inspire a layout or craft project each month. I chose the following mood board for January as I felt it was neutral enough to inspire scrapping photos from this time of year.


I used the colours of the boards greys, soft blue and pale pink to inspire this page where I featured a photo of my daughter (in a woolly hat - inspired by the wool jumper) and I, the snowflakes (weather related like the cloud on the mood board) and lots of gems (inspired from those featured on the shoes).


Our challenge today is for you to take a look at the mood board and see where it takes yours creativity, then share your page on our 2018 mood board gallery with the month of the board and your name.  We will share our favourites ahead of next months virtual crop.

See you tomorrow for your first class at 10am with Karen.