Saturday 27 January 2018

Winter Wishes with BoBunny


More snowy pictures using Winter Wishes from BoBunny.  I started my page with some blue china and iced spruce distress oxides- using the technique we used at the retreat, adding it to a plastic bag and then printing it onto the page.  Once it was dry I then added some little bits of rough stamping around where my photo was going to go.  I then layered up lots of paper and added some little peaks of the silver foiled vellum in this collection to add a bit of sparkle - I tucked in as many layers as I could to add interest and inked all the edges of my papers in blue china too.  I mounted my page on the paper Winter Wishes (I did gut the centre so I could use bits of the reverse side in my photo layers).  


Here you can see the inky layers and a little bit of the snowflake vellum.  I also added a string of wire pearls in a circle around the photo, using staples to attach them to the page.