Friday 12 January 2018

Scraplift Challenge - January 2018




Hello, hello, Karen here with the first Scraplift Challange of the year.

You will have noticed that it is now on the second weekend of each month and I also have a little something for you on the fourth weekend of the month but you will have to wait and see what that is.

This month I have scraplifted a page from the December Gallery, by Ann, which can be found on the ATDML shop website on the right under Information.

Ann LO5 - Joy (Mint Wishes)

I took inspiration from the photo being inside the letter O, overlapping title and the horizontal strips.


I made my title using my Silhouette (well would you have expected anything else) and the papers and stickers I used were from Simple Stories.

As always, I am really excited to see what you come up with this month.

Happy Scraplifting x