Saturday 20 January 2018

January Virtual Crop Class 2 with Ann

Well what a gorgeous start to your January virtual crop with those lovely pages from Karen. Moving away from those pretty floral papers to a seasonal collection by Simple Stories for my class today.

I created a simple, quick to pull together layout and a mini-book to feature photos from our December just gone which we packed full of adventures.



Instructions can be downloaded here and I hope you join in. 



If you have the kit I removed all title strips and refer to the papers by describing the patterns. If you don't have the kit but want to play along and make the mini book you will need 2 sheets of 12"x12" card (I used one black and one cream and these are mostly for photo mounts but also elements of the book) and about 6 sheets of 12"x12" patterned paper from the same collection or which can be combined together to make the book.

Your next class will be up at 2pm with the very lovely and talented Debbie J.