Friday 29 December 2017

Days 9 and 11 with Simple Stories and BoBunny


We are in those mid days between Christmas and New Year where you forget what the day is!  Well that's my excuse, but hopefully you have a bit of time for some scrapping too, so here are 2 days worth of inspiration.  My first page is really clean and simple and inspired by Shimelle and her Journal Your Christmas - she's had vellum and large candy cane paper clips which went really well with the Simple Stories Very Merry collection.  Again I teamed it with some stickers from previous Christmas collections and some of the chipboard from Very Merry too - I particularly like the little hearts next to delight!


You can see my paper clip inspiration.


The tiny hearts are gorgeous!


My second set of inspiration (and obviously it would have helped if I could stick things on a little straighter) but the lovely Carousel Christmas range from BoBunny - it has beautiful pastel colours and these gorgeous frames that I cut out and filled with photos (also the blue ice kaisercard went really well with the colours).  I embellished with a mix of BoBunny pearlescents and also Nuevo drops, and cut out some more elements from the papers and added a few snowflakes.


I used some Simple Stories word stickers to add to my embellishment clusters.

Wishing you all a happy New Year