Thursday 28 December 2017

Christmas Countdown Day 10

Morning Scrapbookers! 
Almost the end of another year of crafting with your ATDML design team and boy what an inspiring year it has been. I thought I would take a look back at some of my favourite layouts in the gallery and use one to inspire some crafting this weekend.

The January 2017 gallery was filled with lots of wintery pages, so if you were lucky enough to get snow earlier this month head there for some inspiration. This page from Karen gives the option of plenty of photos which can be swapped out and mixed up with similar or same sized embellishment squares and or journalling blocks. This format would also work well with multiple xmas day photos!



And I recall this layout from Tricia being especially popular this year as well, especially all those tucked away snowflakes along the exposed Kraft card. Might have grabbed myself a box of 24 small white snowflakes from Sainsbury's earlier this week from their Christmas present "toppers" range (they said "toppers", I read "layout"!!)



Finally I picked this layout from Katherine from November's gallery as I really want to have a go at the pin/thread technique on a page.


All very inspiring and I want to take elements from each of these and have a play this weekend. In the meantime I can get some photos of the festivities printed off ready and maybe even get some more pages in my December Daily journal done too!

Happy crafting!