Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Countdown Day 7 - Kaisercraft Mint Wishes.


Hello, hello - Karen here with a double layout (waiting for photos of the big day) I made as a class for my Christmas Crop.  For more details of what else we made see here.   It was my lovely friend Liz Thrower who suggested that we could use this range and I am so pleased that she did as I had dismissed it as not being 'Christmassy' enough!

When I make a double layout, more often than not, I place my two pieces of cardstock side by side and work across both, which is what I did with this one.


I cut two pieces of paper in half and added to each side at the top and bottom.  I then added another piece of wood grain paper spanning the two.  To this piece of paper I placed borders from the sticker strip at the top, middle and bottom and the large flower sticker across the middle at the bottom of the page. 


Once I am happy with the design of the page I cut it into two and finish embellishing it.  For these pages I added more stickers, some mint pearls and some clusters of flowers 'fussy cut' from one of the papers from this range.


This is such a versatile range.  In fact, Patty (you all know the lovely Patty) wanted to use the double page for photos of her 80th Birthday celebrations so I cut the words 'To Party' out of black card, in a similar size and font, for her to add to the title making it 'Tis The Season To Party'.

We are having a break from blogging tomorrow but check back on the 26th to see what else we have for you.

Wishing you A Very Happy Christmas from us all xxx