Saturday 7 July 2012

Quick and Simple Layout

I wanted to share this quick and simple layout I made a couple of weeks ago. I have still got a lot of photos from my 2010 holiday which I want to scrap and although it was a relatively simple layout I had fun doing it and I am pleased with how it turned out. I find that I often need to remind myself that every layout does not need to be an intricate masterpiece to be a pleasing way to capture a memory!



Once again I reached for the Simple Stories and used some more of the Summer Fresh range. I also managed to use a little bit of an ancient KI Love Elsie ribbon!

Also, I wanted to give you a quick reminder that the deadline for uploading your cybercrop class layouts is around a week away. We will hold a random draw. Every layout you upload will get you one entry into the draw. We will pull out six names and they will each receive a small prize so the more layouts you upload the greater your chance of winning!