Tuesday 10 July 2012

Creating With Collection Packs

I have had hardly any time to scrap since the Cyber Crop as the end of the school year is a little manic; assessments made, data uploaded and analysed etc...

I did however sign up to this class called "The Perfect Collection" by Shimelle which addresses one of my big problems - stacks of unused paper, particularly collection packs which I love (nice to have lots of co-ordinating bits) but am very guilty of hoarding on the shelf.

I decided to work with BG Bittersweet, an old valentines line which I used a couple of pieces from and had the rest of the pack, some stickers, alphabets and rub ons to work with. For my base I have used Kraft and White Cardstock and a pack of Scenic Route Backgrounds papers.

So far I have made several base pages - I think I am up to 9 now but here are six of my favourites.


When I have finished making base pages I will have a stack of layouts just ready to add photos, journaling and embellishment!