Sunday, 1 July 2012

Gone Fishing!

Well actually I am writing this just before I leave for a girls weekend away!  It has become a twice yearly tradition amongst my group of close friends to go off for a Bluewater weekend twice a year for shopping, lots of eating and a night in a hotel! I found this layout which I don't think I have shared on here.

The photo was taken just as we were leaving after our first trip there. I will set this to publish on Sunday morning when I hope to be enjoying a long lie in, a trip to the gym and pool followed by a delicious Hilton breakfast!

See you soon and hopefully next week I will have some more recent crafting!

2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely Mel - and a great page I love the hint of red all around it which draws your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly elegant and utterly gorgeous! LOVE the neutrals and plums and all your delicious, little, girly details! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete