Saturday, 18 June 2011

**Cybercrop Class 3** by Ann Freeman

Here is your 3rd class from our set of 12, the first though for day two of our cybercrop.
This is a layout class originally scheduled to be by Debbie Jewell but due to unforseen circumstances Debbie has been unable to take part this weekend and instead Ann stepped in and created a page (and a card using left overs) with the papers.

You can download the class instructions HERE , choose class 3 and when you are finished pop back here to our blog and share your class project with us. Simply click on the link below and add your image straight from your pc, no need to upload or blog first (though you can if you wish!).

Your next cybercrop class is at midday, see you back here then! Happy crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, love this one Ann. Will be making a start on that as I sneakily brought the papers for it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a double act class with input from both Debs and myself! Hope you all enjoy it, any questions, please ask xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann it looks gorgeous honey ... LOVE it. Thank you so much for everything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem my lovely xx Love you lots (sorry missed your call yesterday - will try and chat later today xx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this challenge. I love my finished piece of work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely layouts from this class already. Just uploaded mine and I love it. Thank you both Ann and Debbie for another fab class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely class - thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone and doing something very different to what I usually do.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, tried to leave a comment on your blog but it kept throwing me out :( The colours on yours are really summery Karen and it adapted well to the 8.5 x 11 format.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was me(Jill) btw

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw this class, I knew which photo I wanted to use, but it then took ages to find papers that worked together and still complemented the photo! Once found, there was the rather time consuming task of measuring/drawing & cutting the sun rays and inking the quote to the right colour but I'm really pleased with the result!

    ReplyDelete