Saturday, 18 June 2011

**Cybercrop Challenge 2** MATERIAL WORLD

Good morning cybercroppers and welcome back to day two! To start your day we have another challenge for you - MATERIAL WORLD.



This challenge is to feature material, lace, fabric or trims somewhere on a project, this can be a card, a layout, maybe a tag or a home decor project.



The design team have once more shared some examples to illustrate the challenge, with layouts by Dawn and Suzanne and a canvas by Jane.


Now it's over to you , go dig out your lace, fabric, felt and be creative! See you back here at 10am for your first class of today.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a lovely challenge. Was fun stamping onto material as I've never done that before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gallery is looking lovely ladies! Don't forget you have until Tuesday 21st 7pm to share your tag challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have very little fabric in mys tash but this makes me feel I'd like more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a small piece of fabric on this card (deliberately frayed!), but more used on my sketch LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to share your material challenges

    ReplyDelete