Sunday 1 May 2011

A Royal Wedding delight


Well I don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding Celebrations on Friday and was lucky enough to be part of an organised event celebrating the day alongside my family. I now have lots of photos quite heavy on the RED/WHITE/BLUE them that I need to scrap and was browsing the site for suitable items and thought I may as well put together a quick go-to guide for you all - just incase you are in the same boat as me!!

So how about some RED themed products?


Featured here are red buttons, Artilicious Frames, Pink Paislee Artisan Tape, 7Gypsies Embossed book covers and 7G Family tags (I especially like these!). Click on the hyperlink for each item to locate them in the store!

Some WHITE products...


Showing here we have Maya Rd Vintage lace blooms (which can be altered with sprays and inks, Basic Grey Basic White 6x6 Pad, Bazzill glazed lovebirds paper, MLS Alphabet Stickers and how about some Chandelier drops for your pages, I love these trinket beads.

And of course not forgetting the BLUE.


Take a look at Faded Jeans Distress Stickles, Teal Blue Stazon ink, October Afternoon dotty paper, Mini Bazzill envelopes in shades of blue, and the very lovely Bo Bunny Gabrielle Cameo Paper.

If you are in need of a more Royal embellishment for your pages how about some crowns - chipboard, metal or bling, the store has them all!!

Hope that helped, and that you enjoy preserving your Royal Wedding Day memories. For more inspiration take a look at the wedding inspired ChickenSoup recipe for last week!. We would love to see your creations so please do share with us here on the blog.