Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Project: Finish It - Revisited...

Here is the other layout I finished at the crop on Saturday. This is possibly the longest "in progress" layout I have ever done. The photo was taken in October 2005 and I started the process of putting the layout together not long after. I chose papers and mounted the photo and then it sat in the baggie for a while until I added the button border and then left it again. At some point I added the title and the rub ons and finally I added the ticket and the black prima swirl on Saturday!

At long last, another one moved from the "in progress" drawer to the album :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this one and looking forward to the cybercrop!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - and I thought I was slow!!!! Great button border - very effective and I love those alpha stickers - I still have a couple of half packs in red and green - plenty of vowels left to play with!

    ReplyDelete