Saturday 14 May 2011

Inspired by PopArt

Issue 55 of The Scrapbook Magazine is now out in the shops and I am thrilled to have two layouts featured in the "Inspired by PopArt" section toward the back of the magazine. Those scrappers who attended the Spring ATDML retreat may recall me working on my labour of love layout using the Graphic 45 Circus papers which took an age and plenty of concentration, but which I love!!


This page only uses a sheet of black cardstock for the background, white for photo mounting and title elements and half a sheet of the Graphic 45 Le Cirque Wizards of Wonders paper and some alphabet stickers.
The rest of the papers in the range can be found here. Have a go at being inspired by PopArt and challenge yourself to try something different - you may be surprised by the results, I know I was!