Monday, 16 May 2011

The First ATDML Cyber Crop!

We are excited to announce the first ATDML Cybercrop to be held the weekend of June 17th-19th 2011.
We will be bringing you 12 classes with free full pdf instructions from our talented design team, along with 6 challenges and the opportunity to share your creations in an interactive gallery!! There will of course be a little prize or two available to win along the way and some pre-crop frenzy here on the blog too!!!

For those of you who have not participated in a Cybercrop before or have no idea what to expect we will be providing a timetable and a suggested supplies list at beginning of June. You will have the opportunity then to gather your supplies or make any desired purchases in plenty of time to join in the fun. Over the Cybercrop weekend we will be scheduling a number of blog posts, each with a link to a fully illustrated PDF class instruction on our main site which you will be able to print off and join in over the weekend, or indeed whenever you feel like!

The design team are all busy scrapping up a creative storm to bring you a suite of classes sure to please and have a couple of pre-crop challenges up their sleeves as well so start getting excited and spread the word!!

20 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Any suggestions how I can get out of my sister's 40th birthday party on the 18th?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic and if the classes are anything like the ones at your retreats then we will be in for a great time. So glad I persuaded my DH that we don't have to go away that weekend now.

    Can't wait now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!
    I love cybercrops :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful- can't wait :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew, looking forward to this. Ive just booked the dates in my diary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds awesome Mel and Jill and I know it will be fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great.....never heard of it before! I'll try and keep that weekend free'ish!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, this is fab news, i'm going to book it in on the family calendar/diary now so there's no excuses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!! I fancy a CyberCrop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun - I have the house to myself that weekend so it is perfectly timed as I was planning a crafting weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be a first for me. Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! I'm desperate for another Cybercrop (dusts off scissors, pokey tool and DST roll).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds great, will do what I can as I have a busy weekend then

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO lovely to see so much enthusiasm!! You should see what we have in store for you all!! EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great chance to play with scrapbooking friends! :D Thank you for organizing this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Watch out for news of a pre cybercrop swap coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds really good and I'm hoping to be able to join in. Thanks for doing this xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that's fantastic. Will be in France, so Mia and I can do it together. Patty x

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOh how come I missed this? I hope I'll be able to take part :)

    ReplyDelete