Friday, 30 July 2010

It's Chicken Soup Time Again

This week the inspiration was my choice. I love the bright colours on the Glee poster and although I rarely manage it, the clean graphic style is one I would love to be good at. Somehow I can never quite manage to go for clean and simple but I like to try occasionally!

Of course by the time I had finished my layout it was nothing like the Glee poster although I did start out with it in mind! I ended up flipping the grid of 12 square on its side to make it 4 acroos and 3 down. Then I amalgamated the top two rows (8 squares) into two larger squares for my photos.


I used the bottom four squares foe a trio of embellishments and my journaling.



Come on over to the Chicken Soup Blog to see the original inspiration and what the rest of the team came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment