Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Calling All 7 Gypsies Fans......................

We were up very late last night until 2.15am as 7 Gypsies were holding a Webinar to showcase their new products for Summer 2010. We love 7 Gypsies and asked if we could share the catalogue with our blog readers and they said that YES! So here it is
Let us know what catches your eye, we have placed our initial order which included almost all the new product but we are always keen to find out what people are most anticipating!

10 comments:

  1. That conservatory 8" x 8" paper is calling my name! I have the perfect stamps to go with it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all especially the optical lense...better start saving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the conservatory paper too - and the metal bits and pieces. Can't wait to get my hands on some...

    ReplyDelete
  4. clocks with wings and those paddington tags for me please - scrummy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Webinar'! Snort! I do like the binding rings, and the Conservatory papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have done it again. The Conservatory papers look just yummy and I like the idea of the Sock Drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ATC tray kit and the Shadowbox Tray AND the Conservatory papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the metal bits and pieces!!! Oh and the display boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paddington is yummy, but I dont get the conservatory papers at all!! Funny that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shadow box tray - please tell me you are getting that - I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete