Saturday 27 May 2017

Small Scale Project Life


Hello, hello lovlies - this year I decided to join in with Ali Edward's 'Week In The Life' project and make a little mini album of the photographs (not as many as I would like as most days I forgot I was supposed to be taking photos).

I started by deciding to use an A5 folder, that came complete with page inserts, from The Range and cost about £1.50, 

Often, when I make double pages, I lay two sheets of cardstock side by side and work across both pages - a lesson learnt from Shimelle.  So I used seven pieces of A4 card and added patterned paper to these.









I then sliced them into two A5 pages and added my embellishments, photos and journaling.  I stuck the clear stickers onto the outside of the page protectors. 












This was quite an easy little project and one that would be ideal to quickly record the highlights of each day when on holiday.