Tuesday 16 May 2017

Heavily Influenced by Jane


Hello Lovelies - this week I have been heavily influenced by Jane.  I love her Saturday Videos that she posts on the second Saturday of each month, in particular the ones featuring her amazing mini album.

Our daughter graduates in July and it has been a long six years from start to finish of her University education.  She has had three very good friends who she has gone through the past five years with and they are all graduating on the same day.


I had planned on making her a little mini album to put her graduation photos in and asked her if the other girls would like one too and she said 'They would love it, mum!' so the decision was made.  I would make four mini albums, all the same. I used a mixture of Simple Stories ranges - The Story of Us and the Grad Collection.

I used Jane's locking pocket pages from this video 








and her envelope pages from this video.





I used simple library pockets in between so as not to over complicate the albums.




I am thrilled with the result - pages cut on my Silhouette so the album bases are very quick to put together and once I had made one it was fairly quick to copy it for the other three.



I can't wait to give each of the girls their little album but more than that can't wait to see them all graduate.