Saturday 13 May 2017

April's Saturday video - and it's Make 'n' take time!

Since my April video day has collided with the Spring retreat I decided to bring my Make 'n' take for the retreat to you by video. This time it's a super simple origami flower card...
You will need 9 cut or punched circles (2" or 3" is fine - the bigger your circle, the bigger the card you will need!) Your circles should be cut from fairly lightweight double sided paper (small patterns with contrasting sides are great for this project)
You will also need a card blank and a brad for the centre of your card (or a button would do!)

Looks complicated? No - this is one I've made with my 10 year old paper crafters at school and they managed it no problem, so now it's your turn... enjoy!

And if you are at the retreat - please say hello and let me know if you have any requests for future videos.