Saturday 20 May 2017

May Virtual Crop Class 1 with Ann & Simple Stories I AM

Welcome, welcome to my May Virtual Crop class where I bring your three layouts created with Simple Stores I AM papers.



Plenty of cutting out of floral paper in this class and we use an entire sheet of 12x12 flowers across the first two pages, and keep it floral free on the third. All of these pages use standard 4"x6" or 6"x4" photos so even if you didn't manage to grab a kit and/or don't have these papers to hand you should be able to play along and be inspired by the placement of the elements featured.



Pop over the main website using THIS LINK to download your free instructions on how to create all three of my May pages. I'd love to see you share your layouts with us too, just upload your finished projects to our gallery and see what fellow "class mates" created.

Thanks for joining me, have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend.