Sunday 7 May 2017

Heavily Influenced by Katherine

This year, at my crop, I am trying to push myself and my ladies to try something different each month.  This month the class was heavily influenced by our lovely Katherine.

It used texture paste (home made using baby powder and boy did it smell good) and the papers were from Pebbles Inc's Simple Life range, which Katherine had used for a retreat class.

I cut a stencil for each person and we added the texture past to the top left and bottom right of one of the papers. I also cut a Polaroid frame for each of the kits - still loving my silhouette!


The second page had a little fussy cutting and some punching of flowers and leaves.  Both titles were made using a set of letter dies which when combined with each other make script writing - found in a bargain basket and I know will be used often.


I was really pleased with the resulting two pages and I think the ladies were too.