Monday 2 January 2017

Photography Prompts for January

Welcome to the first set of photo prompts for 2017.

Having posted these for the past two years Ann has hung up her photo prompt boots and handed the reins over to me so I will be providing you with these for the year ahead.

Each month on the first Monday of the month I will be giving you 9 photo prompts. Most will vary and some will be included every month ("Relationships" and "I made this," the former to capture the many different relationships we all have and the latter to encourage you to reflect on the creative activities you take part in each month!)

Please feel free to interpret them however you please or use some but not all.

It would be really lovely if some of you shared your photos at the end of the month over on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page. I will endeavour to post mine at the end of the month too!

Here is your first set of prompts...