Friday 6 January 2017

January's Scraplift Challenge

Hello, Karen here with the first of our scraplift challenges.  The idea is that you pop over to the December DT Gallery on the shop site (on the list at the right under Information) and choose one of the projects to scraplift.

I chose Katherine's lovely card she made using Simple Stories Classic Christmas.  


I also used some Simple Stories for my page but this time it was the Winter Wonderland range. I liked the concept of the large rectangle bordered by squares and decided to turn the design a quarter turn and have the large rectangle going vertically rather than horizontally.  I also added four squares to each side of my rectangle instead of the three Katherine has.



This was a very easy project to complete because Katherine had done all the hard work and all I had to do was use her design in my own way.



I am really excited to see what you come up with and there will be a small prize for one project chosen by the DT - good luck and don't forget to share your makes on our Facebook page.