Saturday 21 January 2017

Jan Virtual Crop Class 1 with Mel

Hello and a great big WELCOME to the first Virtual Crop of 2017. I hope you enjoyed the challenge set for you last night, I am sure it got the creative cogs turning ready for a weekend of scrapping!

My class kit was issued long before we had the cold snap but for those of you who had lots of snow (or even just a little but enough to get a photo of it!) this will be perfect. I on the other hand used old snow pictures for my first two layouts and my third, non snowy, layout is the only one with recent photos!



As always full instructions can be found HERE on the website. Please do share your creations and ask any questions or make any comments over on the ATDML # Create Facebook page.

Join us again at 12 when Ann will be bringing you the second class of the day.