Saturday 14 January 2017

Jane's Saturday video - January - Folded Card

Good morning! I wanted to follow last year's monthly tag blog posts with another regular blog feature and I have decided that this year I want to make more videos of paper craft techniques. It's likely to be things I've seen on Pinterest and want to have a go at and I'm not promising any particular theme, just that there will be a video you can watch which shows you how to make something. I find making videos so much easier than writing instructions - I am much more of a visual learner (and teacher) I think!
So today's project is a folded card - I didn't invent it, I just saw a picture of it and worked out how to fold it up.
If you want to make it you will need:
A 12"x12" sheet of card (not too thick to make folding easier) - I use cream for my demo card but then the card I have decorated is black.
Patterned papers to decorate, I used papers from the Nature Sketchbook Collection by Graphic 45 - I used three different papers to decorate but because they are double sided it gave me 6 different designs (up to you how many different patterns you have).
Here's the card...

And inside...



And here's how to make it...

I hope you'll watch and maybe give this a go, see you in February!
Jane