Wednesday 11 January 2017

Clean and Simple with Simple Stories Winter Wonderland


A bit of a departure from mess for me, but I like to mix it up a bit and Simple Stories is perfect for those clean and simple layouts.  I saw an idea for cutting a curve in your cardstock and then layering up papers behind it so decided to have a go.  After I had cut the yardstick I then layered papers over the piece I had removed - making sure they were longer, and then restuck it back to the original cardstock I also added an old piece of paper over the back just to reinforce the join.   After that I created my photo mount and used one of the journal cards as well as a few stickers in this collection and some of the enamel dots.  Even though this is a winter collection there are still plenty of Autumnal and papers that you could use on other occasions too.


I layered up some of the flower stickers on foam pads to give some dimension to my cluster


A few enamel dots, which are like clean and shiny drops of paint - no mess!!