Saturday 21 February 2015

Virtual Crop Class 1 with Mel

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well and looking forward to a fun day of scrapping! We have three lovely classes for you, there were kits available for all of them but all can be amended to suit the papers and supplies you already have if you didn't manage to get the kits.

First up is my class, I chose to work with this kit as I knew that in the grey days of winter I would love to bring a little colour into my craft room with the Good Day Sunshine range from Simple Stories.

I have also gone very "Multi Photo" with two of my layouts to mix things up a little. I hope those of you who were preparing your photos in advance managed to get together a suitable selection and it didn't cause too many headaches!



 
To download instructions for all three layouts from the class click HERE.
 
Have a lovely day, I hope some of you will join in the chat thread on facebook and share your creations in the facebook album (feel free to ask questions \ comment either on this post or in the facebook group.)
 
Join us at Noon for Ann's class :)