Thursday 5 February 2015

Fond Memories


Hello crafty people, sharing a simple page I made today using one of the sheets of paper from the My Home Garden paper collection available  HERE in the shop. I scrapped a selfie and a view from my car from a road trip to the ATDML retreat last autumn.

Quite a quick page of a couple of not fabulous quality photos (taken on my phone) but which tell a story I want to remember. Good times indeed!


The paper has a fabulous decorative border so I gutted out the centre section cutting around the floral accents as shown above.   I then places the frame onto a sheet of grey cardstock, added my photographs, two strips of washi tape, some Thickers and a My Minds Eye journaling card and not much else! Quick and easy (once the frame had been prepared!). 


This page and others created from the same paper collection can be found in the ATDML design team gallery for January HERE on the main site.