Thursday 31 January 2013

A Place in Time

Are you a Graphic 45 lover ? It seems to be one of those ranges where it either fascinates you or it doesn't !
I love it, I love the ranges they bring out,some are really quirky,and some are beautiful and feminine.
When I was at the last ATDML retreat,I fell in love with the 'A Place in Time' range that had just come in. It consists of one page for every month and there are also pages of cut outs for each month to match. There are lots of ideas out there on the net for these,and I decided I'd like to do one page every month this year as a nice memory and keep them in an easel album so it's like a scrappy calendar. So of course I bought all of them... I'm looking forward to doing one each month this year. Or you could do one for the year just gone I suppose!
Here's my first page.
I used a snowflake mask and inked it with tumbled glass distress ink and stamped with some bubble wrap on the background.Then I punched some snowflakes out of the remnants of paper. I made the little rose with some kraft card stock and inked it to match.

 
Lucky we had some snow this month so I could go overboard with the snowflakes!