Sunday, 20 January 2013

Introducing....

Our newest Design Team member has been a guest designer several times, she has taught a fabulous Make n Take at one of our retreats and is going to make a wonderful addition to the team.

Welcome aboard *Denise Holmes*



Here is a little information about Denise in her own words:


My name is Denise Holmes. I’m married with three grown up sons and a sheltie dog who are often the subjects of my scrapbook pages.
I work full time in an  Accountant’s and can generally be found crafting whenever I get a spare moment.
I’ve always loved crafty things, I started making cards in 2006 and concentrated more on scrapbooking after attending my first crop, when I discovered I could create be
autiful memories for myself, have fun and make friends in the process!
 I love creating mini books, tags and other projects as well as layouts. I really enjoy messing about with distress inks, mists & rubber stamps, and often incorporate these into my layouts. I’m definitely an inky type of crafter!
 I’m so thrilled to have been asked to join such a talented design team at A Trip Down Memory Lane and can’t wait to start creating!

We hope you will enjoy seeing Denises work in our galleries and reading her posts on the blog.

5 comments:

  1. And we are so thrilled that you are part of the team. Welcome, welcome, welcome (ops turned all girl guiding then) so glad to be working alongside you and really looking forward to all your beautiful projects. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big cheer from over here - lovely to have you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Denise - a worthy team member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Denise!!! Welcome to the team! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, awesome news and great addition to ATDML x

    ReplyDelete