Sunday, 3 February 2013

Mels Challenge: Scrapping Our Favourite People - LO of Izzy & Nana

So following on from this post I am pleased to report I scrapped that photo of Izzy and her Nana.

I am really going to make this the year that I rectify some of the glaring omissions in my albums.

I am also going to ensure that there are photos available for me to do this. I have got much better at being photographed with the children myself - I still don't enjoy it but I DO want my kids to see that I was actually there on those family outings, at Christmas, on holiday or in their day to day lives! On this subject a friend on facebook shared this article about being photographed which really hit home and applies to lots of us.

Here is my LO ready to go in Izzys 2006 album.

No comments:

Post a Comment