Monday 11 February 2013

My Minds Eye

This month the design team gallery will feature a host of goodness using My Minds Eye projects including this rather lovely layout taught by our Debbie at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop early this month.


Plenty of circles to cut out along with details from the papers which are rather more lovely in real life than any image can show.

There were a few of the design team in attendance including Karen (who runs the crop in Colchester), newest member Denise, not to mention Mel and myself too. As such there are plenty of slight variations on Debbies class to share... now I just need to photograph mine and I can do just that! Hopefully the others will pop on and share theirs too. Don't forget to pop back later in the month to see the DT gallery full of MME goodness.