Saturday 18 July 2015

Virtual Crop Class One - with Jane Hewitt

Good morning all, I hope you are all well and already getting stuck into some scrapping. My project for you today is called my 'Mini-book in a battered old suitcase' since I was given a stack of lovely Graphic 45 Come Away With Me papers to work with.

When we went on a trip on the Jacobite steam train, the joy really was in the journey rather than the destination - so I decided to use photos from our trip to fill a suitcase.

The case itself is made from card from a cereal box - here is the end result in both photo and video form - it's easier to see how the case opens and the  pages move by watching the video...








 I hope you'll give it a go or do your own take on the idea...

Click HERE for the instructions

Next Class is with Ann at 12:00 noon.
Have fun!
Jane
x