Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Globe

I know I am very fortunate to have the job I have and although there can be weeks that are really, really busy there is always something special that happens during one of those weeks.  Last week, was one of those weeks but as part of a very busy time I was fortunate enough to go on a school trip to The Globe in London.  I have to admit I am not a huge fan of Shakespeare but I thought it would be an unmissable experience - I was right!


As always I had my scrapbooking head on and spied, in the shop, some teal and white badges with quotes from A Midsummer Night's Dream on.  When my DT kit arrived there was the perfect paper to go with the badges and the memorabilia I had saved from the day.   There was even a little globe on the sticker sheet - how serendipitous my good friend Eileen would say!



I loved the building, loved the play and the museum is well worth a second visit.  So if you get the chance I would thoroughly recommend it.