Saturday 4 July 2015

Kaisercraft - First Ride


The Into the Wild papers from Kaisercraft made me go straight to my Animal Kingdom photos.  I used some textured card stock for the base and then a strip of snakeskin paper down the middle.  I layered up some of the 6 by 4 cards that you get in this collection with my own rectangles cut from the papers, I tried to reveal little bits of all the animal print papers that are in this range.  I made a journal pocket behind the photo with a glassine envelope and also layered up one of my muslin squares behind the main picture.  I added lots of the stickers from the range and a beautiful wood veneer which I stained a darker brown and then picked out the writing with a black pen.  

When we were at Disney we were lucky enough to be picked out the crowd one morning and got our own ride around the Kilimanjaro Safari which was a real treat.  So the photo is of the empty car....I do have lots of pictures of the animals too!