As promised classes 10-12 information for you here to help you prepare for our weekend of creativity this time next week. We hope many of you will be able to join us.
Class 10 - A stunning layout from Rachael using Websters Pages papers (links below) The list of materials used is shown but as always you can scrap along with your own choice of papers.
- Websters Pages Western Romance – Country Fresh, Sweet Romance, Love Letters, Date Night and Die cut.
- Websters Pages Country Estate – Breezeway
- Websters Pages Botanical Christmas – Beautiful Holiday
- Websters Pages – Perfect Motifs
- Around the page border punch (optional)
- Lace/ribbons to match (see our Websters range HERE)
Class 11 - A cute Mini books by Karen where templates are provided to use to create the class.
Products need are a range of patterned papers and stickers to match.
Class 12 - A Jubilee themed page with neutral background and pops of red and blue. What you will need
- Sheet of 12x12 Cardstock (I used dark Grey)
- 7Gypsies Postale: Certified (primarily grid background)
- 7Gypsies Postale: Arrows (pale background with airmail striped back)
- 7Gypsies Antiquaries: Certified (kraft coloured grid)
- Matching stickers ( Postale Collection Stickers used in example)
- Strip of Union Jack flags (optional), spray ink (brown - again optional)
- Border punch and black thread.